Friday, May 7, 2010

From England with love

If you love cricket as much as I do (which you probably don't), you'll know that South Africa is tackling England in Barbados tomorrow night as part of the ICC T20 World Cup. So I thought I'd feature a British designer to celebrate the event - but of course I first made sure her products are available in South Africa! Drumroll, please: I present to you...

WSW Alert! Donna Wilson




I love all these quirky things, but I have to say my favourites are the House Blanket ...


and this little guy named Rill.


You can buy all these fabulously original designs from Donna's website or read her blog here. Her ceramics remind me a little of the awesome local ceramic design studio Vanilla Concrete. I'll be featuring them on Monday, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of this! I'd better go check out the shop! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete