Monday, April 12, 2010

Sharing the sunshine

Image: Dreamstime


Fabric of Living has just won its first award! Yay! It’s called the Sunshine Award and it was bestowed on FoL by the highly inspiring Kris from Kristopher K Design. Thanks Kris! :-)

In turn, I’d like to share the sunshine with 12 of my favourite blogs, which all offer some manner of inspiration. Go ahead and pay some of them a visit – I guarantee they’ll improve your day significantly!


My Sunshine Award winners in random order:

1. AZ Cookbook: Food from Azerbaijan & beyond – for foodie inspiration
2. Cake Wrecks – for endless humour
3. Cakeb0t – for baking inspiration
4. The Perfect Palette – to add some colour to your day
5. Prima Donna Bride – for local wedding inspiration
6. Tizzalicious Crafts and Cuteness – to bring out your girlie side
7. Ruffled – for fantastic wedding ideas
8. Now Smell This – for olfactory inspiration
9. Jessica Kettle Photography – for inspiring photography
10. DIY Union – for inspiration on paper
11. ProPhotography – for beautiful weddings in South Africa
12. Beantown Bride – for bridal resources

Now tell me about YOUR favourite blogs and websites!

7 comments:

  1. Jolette, you deserved the award! Congrats to you! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. Very sweet of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jy sal die een love, dit is een van my baie goeie vriende:
    http://eonfluxed.blogspot.com/ sy naam is Eon Hoon en hy het Jewellery design geswot.

    Congrats btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I shared my award last week, it's a lovely feeling to receive the award. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete