Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scandinavian style


I’m a big fan of the sleek lines and light, airy feel that characterise Scandinavian décor. Some excellent examples of this design style can be found at Normann Copenhagen, a Danish label established in 1999. I’ve selected some of my favourite products from their online store to share with you today. Yes, they ship worldwide (awesome!). By visiting their website, you can find out more about the brand, see all their brilliant designs and look for a stockist near you.


























































































































For interesting news and opinions about their products and Danish style in general, visit the Spotted by Normann Copenhagen blog. If you want my opinion, though, I can't think of anything better (or more stylish and funky!) to store all my books in than that green Collect bookshelf. The Mormor servingware at the top are also lovely - I do so adore a country-style kitchen. And the vase at the bottom is the most original thing I've seen in a long time!


1 comment: