Friday, April 23, 2010

Jewel colours

Are you thinking about sprucing up your living room for winter? Why not incorporate some of these lovely pieces from The Sofa Studio.


































































































































































































































































My favourite could be that teal chair, but I'm having a really hard time choosing! The Sofa Studio is located in Franschhoek and you can e-mail them or visit their website for more info.

I'm going away for a few days on a (hopefully) well-deserved break, so I won't be posting until next Friday. In the meantime, have fun exploring the archives and clicking on my favourite blogs! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think I've been away too long and missed some awesome posts. I love that blue chair and... actually they all rock. Now to get the house they will fit into...

    ReplyDelete