Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

I know I've been talking about Etsy all week, but I'm not going to stop now! As a special treat to you guys today, I'm showcasing some of the delightful Easter-themed products available on Etsy at the moment. May you be inspired!


Crocheted Easter basket by Aunt Zarina's shop

I hunt Easter Eggs Applique by Bella Marie Boutique

Easter Egg Wreath by Laurels by Laurie

Printable DIY Collection - Bunny Love Easter Collection by The TomKat Studio

Easter Kit (handmade polymer clay embellishments) by kimmieprout 

Have a lovely Easter weekend! See you on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my printable Easter collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and seasonal. Thank You for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inspiring - adore the Crocheted Easter basket ... Have a Happy Easter Holiday, Cheers Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee. My favorite are the polymer clay cutouts! It's something I've always wanted to do! I also wouldn't mind eating one of those cupcakes
    I wrote an Easter post too! Lots of inspiration, everywhere! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ag moeder dis sulke cute goetertjietjies!

    ReplyDelete