Sunday, March 28, 2010

SA’s best kept décor secret

I don’t know why on earth I didn’t know about HomeChoice before, but I’m sure glad I do now! While browsing around on the web for local homeware suppliers last week, I came across their website and was really impressed. Not only do they offer beautiful and stylish bedding for every taste and colour scheme, but you can pay for your order – which you can conveniently place online – in up to16 instalments. You get 14 days’ free home approval, and apparently there’s also free delivery protection and product replacement protection included in all orders at no extra charge. Now, if this already sounds good to you, wait till you see their product line!

But first, you can WIN R1 MILLION by entering their ongoing competition here, and what’s more, they’ll send you a free mail order catalogue. I’m definitely going for that!



































Carla




































Camden




































































Trent

Annette




































Mary Jane


























Flower Patch

I love it when online stores like these make an effort to style their products in rooms – almost like a serving suggestion. Just look at these lovely examples. That pewter bird on the chest of drawers in the Camden room adds a nice sparkle, while the magenta orchids provide the Trent room with a splash of bright colour. My personal favourite sets are Mary Jane (because it reminds me of Cath Kidston) and Camden (because I adore purple).

Aside from bedding and curtains, HomeChoice also has luggage, crockery, home appliances, towels and more.



































There are special offers available on their website all the time. At the moment the special welcome offer for new customers (that’s you) is the Manhattan duvet set (1 duvet cover, 2 standard pillowcases, 2 matching curtain drops and 2 tie-backs) from R399. Despite the name, it’s got a nice African feel to it, and this is what it looks like:




































































Other current specials include: 2 free continental pillowcases when you buy the Camden or Carla Standard Set, and a free bath towel when you buy a 7-piece Mosaic Towel Set (cream, peach or wine).



































Which products do you like? What colour scheme is your bedroom at the moment? Tell us – we’re all ears.

2 comments:

  1. How can it be that I have never heard or seen anything about this place? They have exactly the Home decor style i love. I actually want to redo my entire bedroom and bathroom! And the "Camden" is BEAUTIFUL. I would love that as a bed to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like redecorating too, especially when I see rooms like these! :-) I know throw pillows have no function, but they look so damn good.

    ReplyDelete