Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The most wonderful words in the world

For those of us who DON’T live in the States but still love pretty things, there are three words that sometimes seem like the most wonderful words in the world.

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! :-)

OK, OK, I admit there are some other really wonderful words to hear that have nothing to do with online shopping. But hey, there are also a great many things that we can’t buy in stores in SA, and when I find an online store that does ship here I get very excited and I just want to share it with you all immediately! That’s why I’ve decided to create the WSW – we ship worldwide – Alert. Whenever I find a cool online store that ships to SA, I’m going to issue a WSW Alert and post a feature about the store as soon as possible.

So it’s my pleasure to present to you:

WSW Alert! Cath Kidston Ltd

This company has been around since 1993 and designer Cath Kidston has since become famous for her vintage flower prints. Cath designs her prints and products herself and the latter includes accessories, homewares, clothing, kids’ stuff and fabric by the metre. You can order from the online store or from the mail order magazine available at no cost from the website. There are also physical stores in the UK, Ireland and Japan.

It’s very, VERY difficult to choose your favourites from a range like hers (click around on the website and you’ll see what I mean), but here are the ones I love most. Let me know which ones you like!



Box Floral Cushion


Rose Blue Eiderdown


Dotty Jug


Spray Flowers Mini Saddle Bag


Briar Rose Fabric


Shooting Star Bath Towels



Garden Floral Jersey Dress




Bird Notebook (my personal favourite)


Provence Rose Cosmetic Bag



1 comment:

  1. Huge fan of Cath Kidston! And i like your WSW alert! People will love it!

    ReplyDelete