Thursday, March 25, 2010

Get your home ready for winter!

It’s still so hot that I can’t believe it’s almost time to get the plush blankets and hot water bottles out again. Don’t get me wrong, I love winter – it just seems very distant at the moment! You may not be a fan of the cold season, but @home’s new winter collection may just change your mind. Just take a look at these beautiful furnishings!















Don't you love all those jewel-coloured cushions and throws? That brown clock looks really funky too.

All images are from the @home winter catalogue. There’s lots more to see, so I strongly suggest you go page through the whole catalogue. And if you need any more convincing, you can win an elegant Breville coffee machine by finding the 'coffee machine' hidden in the catalogue and clicking on it. (An entry form will pop up.) Good luck to everyone and let me know if you win!

If you’re lucky enough to have an @home branch near you, they also have two in-store promotions on at the moment. Apparently if you buy one of the Nespresso Le Cube coffee machines, you get a Nespresso Aeroccino for free (sounds like a good deal if you drink a lot of coffee-based drinks), and if you buy three patterned bone china mugs for R19 each you get a fourth free. (Most households I know have a pretty high mug-breaking index, so more mugs are always a good idea.)

Where do you buy most of your home furnishings? Chain stores? Flea markets? Do you make them yourself? I’d love to know.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm*sigh* winter, I can't wait. I love all the cozy clothes and blankets. That coffee machine sounds good. I can't choose which clock is best, so I'm thinking of making a feature of all of them?? Bring on the cold fronts! (Just after Saturday it's my daughter's birthday on Saturday afternoon and I need the garden to be sunny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it you'll all be wearing hats to this birthday party then? :-) A bunch of clocks would make a fabulous feature - I also love a group of mirrors or even empty frames together.

    ReplyDelete