Friday, March 12, 2010

Beautify your walls

I mentioned one of Ink Art’s beautiful canvases here and I thought I’d show you some more of their lovely artwork. Ink is part of the Flowermill Lifestyle Design Studio based in Cape Town, South Africa.

Ink canvases are available in 3 sizes: 300mm x 300mm, 600mm x 600mm and 900mm x 900mm. Canvases take approximately two weeks to prepare. Custom design is also possible.

Here are some of their canvas designs. Each design is available in several different colours. 


Don’t you just want to order some immediately? I especially like those combs, which are also available in celadon and magenta. And if you think these are fantastic, just take a look at the Kiddies selection! It consists of four designs: Polka Trees, Cowboys, ABC Tree and 123 Tree. 



To order, send an e-mail to deborah@flowermill.co.za, call +27 21 461 0775 or visit their website.

And don’t forget to check out their famous Sticky Boards here!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, just love their idea of the sticky boards. I'm gonna get one. Now just to choose one design...... Thanks for such an imformative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these canvases!! They are so beautiful!Can't wait to get my own place to decorate with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you said, Grace - you just gotta love those sticky boards. I hate it when my notes lie around all over the place and as a result I forget things I had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get all your material from... this is probably the coolest thing ever. I have little pieces of paper everywhere!!! Hate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the combs as well, my mom used to use hair picks like that all the time, it's funny but it really is nostalgic for me and I've only been out of my house for good for a year and a half maybe?

    ReplyDelete